As the industry matures, consumers will have plenty of options in the marketplace.
Ever since you were young, your family was very problematic. There was never a day when you didn’t hear your parents shouting and arguing with each other. You would often lock yourself in your room as an escape from all the tension in the house. You’d rather be alone rather than be in a situation where everyone around you is shouting. As you got a little older, you opted to use marijuana to relieve the stress, anxiety and fear that your family brings you. This has been legal in the state you’re living, so you don’t worry about violating any laws whenever you use marijuana. Because of this, marijuana has become your escape whenever things don’t go according to plan. You’ve been using this almost every day because the relief it gives you is exceptional. Since you’re looking forward to use marijuana in the coming years, you’re very curious on the marijuana legal trends to watch in 2018. You’re excited to know how you can use marijuana in more ways than one.
- Marijuana will be used in sports: Sports organizations have gradually acknowledged the fact that marijuana has helped players in treating physical ailments and improve the condition of their nervous system. Aside from that, marijuana has been used in the past to treat sports-related injuries. Yes, marijuana can do all of those things. Some of the players who have been using marijuana are Bryon Morris, Michael Phelps and Nick Diaz. Additionally, National Basketball Association (NBA) has already given a statement which now allows their players to use marijuana. Given that the NBA is one of the most recognizable sports organizations in the world, it won’t be long before other organizations will also follow their lead!
- Marijuana will be used in healthcare: More and more health professionals are slowly adapting marijuana in some of their medical treatments. It has been found that marijuana is effective in treating medical conditions such as muscle spasms, nausea and even Crohn’s disease. Researcher is also in the works to determine what other ailments or diseases can be treated with medical marijuana. As such, you can expect that medical marijuana will be prominent in different states across the globe by 2018.
- Marijuana will be taught in schools: Yes, you’ve read that right. Because marijuana has made notable advancements in the medical and recreational markets, there are certain states which offer marijuana-related college courses. In California for example, a university in Irvine is currently developing an interdisciplinary research center which aims to investigate marijuana. Consumers can also educate themselves with marijuana classes and tours that allows them to learn about the differences of using marijuana medicinally and recreationally. With all of these efforts, more people will learn about the benefits of marijuana and will no longer consider the drug as something that deteriorates health.
- Marijuana will be in pet food and treats: Not only is marijuana beneficial to human beings but to pets, too. The number of pet owners who find the medical advantages of using hemp formulas is gradually increasing and demand is developing quickly. The industry is now seeing an increase of companies which would produce and sell wellness items for pets which contains marijuana as one of the main ingredients.
- CBD oils will be successful: Cannabidiol is the part of the marijuana plant that doesn’t cause the certain side effects associated with marijuana use. Because of this, CBD oils are now used in medical marijuana to treat pain or the symptoms associated with chemotherapy. With the ever-changing marijuana map and the progress of research in marijuana in the field of medicine, the CBD oil industry is expected to have a boost in profits in the coming years.
- Marijuana will be available in deliveries: You can now purchase marijuana in different ways and one way of doing this is by having it delivered to your doorstep. There are also big players in the industry which funded millions of dollars to allow marijuana to have a delivery service and to fulfill all of your marijuana needs right in the comforts of your home!
- Marijuana will be in holistic and wellness products for you: You can now soothe your body, mind and soul with marijuana as this will be present in body creams, shampoos and even supplements. You’ll have more ways of enjoying your favorite marijuana!
For sure, you’ll be able to use marijuana in different ways this 2018. There are now a lot of mediums available on how you can enjoy marijuana. Since this is legal in your state, no one will ever hinder you from using it the way you want. You can have the liberty to use marijuana wherever, whenever. So if this is the only drug that gives you pleasure, go ahead and indulge yourself!
However, there are some states around the world where it is illegal to use cannabis in any way. If you or you know someone who has been involved with the law due to cannabis use, this website can be of very great help.
This story first appeared on Marijuana Headline News Network.